Popup order of display in HUD

Forum for users that want to write their own custom queries against the PT database either via the Structured Query Language (SQL) or using the PT3 custom stats/reports interface.

Moderator: Moderators

Popup order of display in HUD

Postby stasia42 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Hey there, not sure this is the correct forum to post this, but here goes anyway:

In the configure Hud profiles section at PokerTracker, you have an option to add "Popup Use Only" stats... The question is how do I control the order in which these pop-up stats are displayed after I click on the player stats HUD... For example, lets say I have basic stats on every player on the Hud, and then when I click it, the advanced pop up stats are coming... Let's say I have a "Blind wars" pop-up, a "BU vs. Blinds" popup etc. how do I control the order in which they appear?? it seems it's not alphabetical order, neither is it the order in which u add it, or date of creation...?

Regards,
Stas.
stasia42
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Re: Popup order of display in HUD

Postby kraada » Sat May 15, 2010 1:56 pm

The popups are displayed in the initial order they were added to the group that displays on the table. At the moment it is not possible to change this order, however if you export your On Table group and delete it, then reimport it, you can add the groups in the new order you desire.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Custom Stats, Reports, and SQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests