PT Omaha & PAH - Stats taking very long to show

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

PT Omaha & PAH - Stats taking very long to show

Postby nb123 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:52 am

Hi,

Why is it that my PAH takes a really really long time to show hands stats when I'm playing omaha? Only after playing for 1 hour did I slowly start to see 1 or 2 people's stats show up - with like 27 hands registered - so PT Omaha is importing the hands, but why is PAH not displaying them quickly?
nb123
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:41 am

Re: PT Omaha & PAH - Stats taking very long to show

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:43 am

Do you have very large, or a lot of, databases?
Do you have the cache enabled?
Options -> Preferences -> Databases.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT Omaha & PAH - Stats taking very long to show

Postby nb123 » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:45 am

Thanks for the reply whiterider - I just figured it out - it was the filter to start showing statistics after 25 hands - I changed it to 1 and it's all good now, thanks
nb123
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:41 am


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests