Registration code for PAHUD

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Registration code for PAHUD

Postby hakon » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Hey, I just purchased PAHUD, do I have to request the reg code like I did with PT omaha, or will it be sent automatically?
hakon
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: Registration code for PAHUD

Postby hakon » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Never mind, I just got it.
I am just inpatient to get started with the serious omaha grinding:)
hakon
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:34 pm

Re: Registration code for PAHUD

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:20 pm

Enjoy PAHUD and good luck at the tables.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests