Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Postby Piscivorous » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:48 am

How do I keep my personal pop-up stat box from popping up? For whatever reason, whenever I go to click an action button, my pop-up stat box pops up and I have to click it 3 or 4 times to clear it out of the way so I can perform an action. Is there a way to turn my personal statbox off?
Piscivorous
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:49 pm

Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:28 pm

I don't believe there's a way to do that at this time, unfortunately.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Postby djfl » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

When can we expect the next round of Cereus fixes? There're still a few unresolved issues like this which have been known for a while now.
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm

Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:13 am

I don't know when the next release will be, I'm afraid.
Have you tried the 60 day free trial of PT3? This has a built in HUD and works with Cereus.

Download page
Documentation
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Postby dendron » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:34 pm

I'm having problems as well. I sometimes play omaha on UB but the Cereus HUD layout is for Absolute tables only, and only for one specific table view, which is nothing like any UB table view. So I had to move stats all over the place and wherever you were supposed to click for the popup at an Absolute table isn't where it should be. It's popping up when I click the fold button or try to move the bet slider. Super annoying. I know this product is being discontinued eventually but PTO is the only omaha tracker I have and so I have to stick with PAHUD. At the very least put the UB table back into the layouts. Thanks.
dendron
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:33 pm

Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Postby dendron » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the placement of the cards that popup after a showdown. I might miss the action and cards pop up in really weird places so I have no clue who had what.
dendron
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:33 pm

Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:54 pm

dendron wrote:Oh yeah, forgot to mention the placement of the cards that popup after a showdown. I might miss the action and cards pop up in really weird places so I have no clue who had what.

You can move the showdown/mucked card info in the Layout Manager. Select them from the dropdown Stat list and they will appear on the layout manager to be positioned like the other stats.

We're aware of the problems with the UB layout and position of popup stats and this will be addressed in a future release - unfortunately I can't say when that will be.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest