Page 1 of 1
Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Posted:
Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:48 am
by Piscivorous
How do I keep my personal pop-up stat box from popping up? For whatever reason, whenever I go to click an action button, my pop-up stat box pops up and I have to click it 3 or 4 times to clear it out of the way so I can perform an action. Is there a way to turn my personal statbox off?
Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Posted:
Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:28 pm
by kraada
I don't believe there's a way to do that at this time, unfortunately.
Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Posted:
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
by djfl
When can we expect the next round of Cereus fixes? There're still a few unresolved issues like this which have been known for a while now.
Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Posted:
Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:13 am
by WhiteRider
I don't know when the next release will be, I'm afraid.
Have you tried the 60 day free trial of PT3? This has a built in HUD and works with Cereus.
Download pageDocumentation
Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Posted:
Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:34 pm
by dendron
I'm having problems as well. I sometimes play omaha on UB but the Cereus HUD layout is for Absolute tables only, and only for one specific table view, which is nothing like any UB table view. So I had to move stats all over the place and wherever you were supposed to click for the popup at an Absolute table isn't where it should be. It's popping up when I click the fold button or try to move the bet slider. Super annoying. I know this product is being discontinued eventually but PTO is the only omaha tracker I have and so I have to stick with PAHUD. At the very least put the UB table back into the layouts. Thanks.
Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Posted:
Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:06 pm
by dendron
Oh yeah, forgot to mention the placement of the cards that popup after a showdown. I might miss the action and cards pop up in really weird places so I have no clue who had what.
Re: Pop-up statboxes on Cereus

Posted:
Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:54 pm
by WhiteRider
dendron wrote:Oh yeah, forgot to mention the placement of the cards that popup after a showdown. I might miss the action and cards pop up in really weird places so I have no clue who had what.
You can move the showdown/mucked card info in the Layout Manager. Select them from the dropdown Stat list and they will appear on the layout manager to be positioned like the other stats.
We're aware of the problems with the UB layout and position of popup stats and this will be addressed in a future release - unfortunately I can't say when that will be.