PTO + Pa hud not showing stats @ FT

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

PTO + Pa hud not showing stats @ FT

Postby phenomius » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Haven't used PT+PA HUD combo for a while. I just updated to newest releases and got the PTO working fine. But Pa hud doesn't bring up stats on tables ( full tilt ). It recognizes them thou. I 've clicked
both drawing options in preferences on and off but nothing happens
phenomius
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:36 pm

Re: PTO + Pa hud not showing stats @ FT

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:27 pm

What version of PAHUD are you using? If you aren't using the latest beta (1.19.10), try upgrading to that version and see if it works.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PTO + Pa hud not showing stats @ FT

Postby phenomius » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:11 pm

I all ready updated to that. And I also updated PTO to 1.13.03
phenomius
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:36 pm

Re: PTO + Pa hud not showing stats @ FT

Postby kraada » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Please enable logging (Tutorial: How to Create a Log File) and play for 30 hands on a single table while auto importing and then attach the PAHud.log file to a support ticket and we'll look into what could be causing this for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PTO + Pa hud not showing stats @ FT

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:57 am

Are the hands importing correctly into PTO:2?
Do you have the correct databases selected in Options -> Preferences -> Databases -> Holdem?
Do you see the tables listed in the main PAH window?
Do you have the correct hand history folder configured in Options -> Preferences -> Full Tilt?
What type of table are you playing at?
Check your filters aren't preventing stats being shown: Options -> Preferences -> Filters
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PTO + Pa hud not showing stats @ FT

Postby phenomius » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 pm

I sent you the log now. When I played those hands stats popped up for a moment, but vanished when I used the layout manager. Also pahud is taking 60-80% of my processing power. I checked the whiteriders's list and they should be okay. And I play 6max small stakes omaha tables @ FT
phenomius
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:36 pm

Re: PTO + Pa hud not showing stats @ FT

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:03 pm

We'll look through the log file and get back to you in the ticket.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PTO + Pa hud not showing stats @ FT

Postby djfl » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:24 pm

If you could post the results, or a Coles notes version of the results of this ticket please as I'm having similar issues with PAHUD taking up way too much resources. Might save me from having to do a log file myself.

Thanks
djfl
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests