Boss Media question

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Boss Media question

Postby Martamars » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:49 am

Hi!

I am new to poker tracker and PAH. I want to play on Boss Media software and as far as I see only Poker Tracker 3 is supporting Boss Media (BTW: PT3 record your hands, and PAH is used for table overlay to see stats of opponents at the time of playing. Is this correct?)

I haven't used PT3 and PAH so far and want to purchase one but only is it works on Boss Media (Celeb Poker, etc).

Can somebody tell me if I will be able to use "table overlay" on Boss Media?

Thank you,
Martin
Martamars
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:41 am

Re: Boss Media question

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:33 am

PT3 does not and will not work with PAHUD. PT3 has its own built in HUD that functions when PT3 is importing hands successfully. The PT3 HUD will display on Boss ring game tables, but it does not function on Boss tournaments due to a limitation in the way Boss displays tournament tables (PT3 can't pick the table out uniquely). You will need to use the most recent Beta version of PT3 in order to have Boss support.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Boss Media question

Postby Martamars » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Thank you very much.

Just to make sure. All I have to do is buy PT3 and I will be able to play on Boss Media cash games? I don't need HUD if I have PT3?
Martamars
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:41 am

Re: Boss Media question

Postby Martamars » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:23 pm

Thank you very much.

Just to make sure. All I have to do is buy PT3 and I will be able to play on Boss Media cash games? I don't need HUD if I have PT3?

kind regards,
Martin
Martamars
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:41 am

Re: Boss Media question

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:48 pm

You can do this in the PT3 trial as well. PT3 comes with its own HUD, you do not need to purchase any other HUD separately.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests