Average statistics on the table for PT3

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Average statistics on the table for PT3

Postby ivolga » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:42 pm

I want to see 4 coefs averaged for all players of the table: VPIP, PFR, No players saw flop, pot.
No problems with VPIP and PFR.

Questions:
1. What stat of PT3 must I use for aver. pot - "Amount won" or other one?
2. What stat of PT3 must I use for aver. No players saw flop- "Saw flop" or other one?

Thanks
ivolga
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 6:41 pm

Re: Average statistics on the table for PT3

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Please post PT3 issues in the PT3 section of the forum.

Average pot and saw flop are not yet available. All stats are an average of the players' stats, and those aren't to do with players, they are to do with the table.
They are planned, though.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests