No Color Range

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

No Color Range

Postby ottawapoker » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:10 am

I have just purchased PT3. When I try to change the color ranges for PAH, and I click the "add" button, there isn't an "edit" button as mentioned in the Advanced HUD User Guide.
Thanks.
ottawapoker
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:57 am

Re: No Color Range

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:59 am

PAHud does not work with PT3, only PT3.
PT3 has a built in HUD.
All the PT3 documentation refers to PT3, not PAH.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: No Color Range

Postby ottawapoker » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Sorry, I am not using PAH, I am using the PT3. I was reading PokerTracker™ 3: Advanced HUD User GuideOverview .... and under Configuring the Stats tab, it has a pic of the color range box.....when I click on my color range box, there is no edit option. The rest of the box is the same. Is it because I don't have Vista?

Thanks.
ottawapoker
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:57 am

Re: No Color Range

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 pm

That color range is on the Configure --> Stats menu; those options aren't available in the trial version if you're using it. There isn't an edit button there though, to edit a color range, click on it, edit the value, and click save. Where do you see anything talking about editing color ranges set up on stats in that fashion?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: No Color Range

Postby ottawapoker » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:50 pm

Thank you, I got it working...... I was following this link...... http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/docs/?doc=advhud then under Configuring the Stats Tab, it showed the picture with the edit button.
ottawapoker
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:57 am

Re: No Color Range

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:32 pm

There are two ways to color stats in PT3:

(1) Color the stat based on its own value by clicking Configure --> Hud --> Cash or Tournament, whichever you play, click on the stat, and click on the Color Ranges tab.

(2) Edit the color of the stat based on anything you want in the Configure --> Configure Stats menu. More about how to accomplish that sort of coloring in the How To: Advanced HUD Configuration.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests