Totally Lost :-)

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Totally Lost :-)

Postby Daniel Cima » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Hi Girls and Boys, :roll:

as I am a total newbie to this Site and have a couple of (probably) stupid questions regarding my future purchase of PockerTracker and Poker AceHud. First of all to start somewhere... :-) I am playing Poker for one year now and I am kind of unhappy of remaining completely in the dark concerning my own play, I am not able to analyse my own game except for a few stats I have from Tournament Indicator (just from FoulTilt, I also play a little on Cake and Titan). Here is the summary of my statistics on FT for 47.801 hands : VPIP=26% PFR=12% AF=2.9% WSD=31% WSDW=49% Won=15%. Hope my statistics are not too bad :oops: Now to my questions:

Which version of Pocker Tracker do I need to buy if I want to use Poker AceHud for Tournaments mostly?

Also I wonder if my PC is strong enough, because I already have tried out Poker Tracker 2 previously and my machine was slowing down a lot, maybe I have to buy more RAM. Here is what's inside the stomach of my Monster Machine ;-):
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 0 AuthenticAMD ~1533 Mhz, Total Physical Memory 1,024,00 MB.

Can someone help me out or indicate me where I can find information about the versions I need to buy?

Many thanks in advance,

Daniel
Daniel Cima
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: Totally Lost :-)

Postby Daniel Cima » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:43 am

Hi again,

it seems I don't have friends yet :-) hihi... anybody able to help me out? Do I smell ? :lol:

Daniel ;-)
Daniel Cima
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Re: Totally Lost :-)

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:26 am

PT2 is no longer for sale now that PT3 is out, and PAHud only works with PT2 - PT3 has a built in HUD.

PT3 has a 60 day free trial so you can try it out and see whether it works on your computer - you may find that your specs are a little low; have a look at the FAQs.

Download page

Please check out our Quick Start Guide and the rest of the Documentation.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Totally Lost :-)

Postby Daniel Cima » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Thank you very much for your help ;-)

Daniel
Daniel Cima
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:46 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests