Can I make the background color transparent?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Can I make the background color transparent?

Postby connieclh » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:04 am

Hello,

I'm wondering if I can make the background color transparent. I like to have the stats above the player instead of below, but then they cover too much of the player's cards. If I decrease transparency, it also makes the stats more transparent, which I don't like.

If this is not possible, I guess I could remove the player's s/n or move the stats below the player.

Thanks,
Connie
connieclh
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 4:00 pm

Re: Can I make the background color transparent?

Postby kraada » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:07 am

That's unfortunately not possible at this point. You can increase the translucency on the Hud Options tab but that will dim the stats as well. I'd recommend moving the stats, as I find that to be the easiest solution myself.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests