Page 1 of 1

How to get accurate percentages with HUD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:45 am
by A1504J04
Hi to everyone,

since a few days I use the Pokertracker 3 and its really a powerfull pokertool. The HUD seems to be very flexible but also a bit complicated for me to understand
all the functions. So I hope, that an experienced HUD user could help me, i guess its not a difficult question:

With the HUD I display some values of the opponents for example 3BET PREFLOP. But the problem is: The Hud displays 100% if the opponent 3BET 1/1 times. Thats mathematical correct, but the 100% are not really accurate for me. It would be better, if the Hud would only display a percentage, if the opponent had allredy 3BET 4 or 5 times (before that the HUD could display NA). Do you know, how I can configure the HUD that way?

Im very thankful for every helpful advice.

So have a happy new year and best regards

Andrew

Re: How to get accurate percentages with HUD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 am
by WhiteRider
Please don't cross post - we read every post. (And this is the PAHud section - PT3 issues should be posted in the PT3 section).

Re: How to get accurate percentages with HUD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:39 am
by A1504J04
Ok sorry, for next time i will remember