6-max stats are misplaced on full tilt

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

6-max stats are misplaced on full tilt

Postby mayesie » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:38 pm

I'm running version 1.18, auto-center is enabled on both full-tilt and PAHUD, and I have disabled Avatars on both full tilt and PAHUD.

Please let me know if additional info is needed.

Thanks in advance,
mayesie
mayesie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:27 pm

Re: 6-max stats are misplaced on full tilt

Postby APerfect10 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:48 pm

Is the table recognized as 6max in the PokerAce Hud window? If not, you will need to right click the table name and select 'Treat as 6max'.

I also highly recommend downloading the latest beta version which supports various new tables, etc. on Full Tilt.

Beta Release v1.19.6

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: 6-max stats are misplaced on full tilt

Postby DallasMackDaddy » Sun May 11, 2008 2:29 am

My problem is that I use the auto center so the stats line up for the wrong players after i sit down. Is there a way to keep this from happening without getting PAHUD?
DallasMackDaddy
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:56 pm

Re: 6-max stats are misplaced on full tilt

Postby WhiteRider » Sun May 11, 2008 6:00 am

DallasMackDaddy wrote:My problem is that I use the auto center so the stats line up for the wrong players after i sit down. Is there a way to keep this from happening without getting PAHUD?

Make sure you have the latest PAH version 1.19.6 linked above, and on the Preferences window, choose Full Tilt and enable "auto-center" (or whatever the option is called..).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: 6-max stats are misplaced on full tilt

Postby VillaLion » Wed May 21, 2008 7:33 am

I seem to have the same problem here... I've played about with all the settings as suggested, downloaded the latest version but am still experiencing problems.

The layout manager for my 6 seaters has one person at the bottom and the top of the table and two around either side, however, on the actual Full Tilt table, there are two at the top and bottom and one around the sides. This throws the layout manager out...

Am I missing something? What do I have to do?
VillaLion
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 3:23 am

Re: 6-max stats are misplaced on full tilt

Postby kraada » Wed May 21, 2008 12:30 pm

In the layout manager, click Options --> Use Full Tilt Racetrack table.

You were using the "Regular" tables which have a different layout.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: 6-max stats are misplaced on full tilt

Postby VillaLion » Wed May 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Thanks... can't believe I didnt try that... must have been the only thing
VillaLion
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 3:23 am


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests