I haven't got my registration code yet!!

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

I haven't got my registration code yet!!

Postby YoungPro92 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:51 am

I purchased ACE HUD last Tuesday (via PayPal) but I haven't got my registration code yet (I only opened up an account on Saturday that's why my code isn't displayed in my account). I emailed support ([email protected]") twice and I even added the paypal payment confirmation and my paypal account statement to ensure them that they have got the money. But I haven't got any reply. I payed 25$ for that ******* code but it seems like you guys don't care.
YoungPro92
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Re: I haven't got my registration code yet!!

Postby kraada » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Please create a support ticket and PM me the ticket number and I'll make sure it reaches the right person to get you your code ASAP.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests