Preflop REraise %

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Preflop REraise %

Postby keliwah » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:13 pm

I know nearly everyone uses the preflop raise % on their HUD, but I don't see an option for displaying the % of times an opponent RE-raises preflop, which would really help in determining his range - ie does he only reraise with AA KK QQ, or his reraising range much wider?

I know we have preflop aggression factor, but that's not specific enough to reraises. What are my options for this? I'm using the older PT with PokerAce HUD. Is this something that poker tracker 3 accommodates?
keliwah
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Re: Preflop REraise %

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:25 pm

Yes, this will be available in PT3 - called 3-bet.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest