A couple of HUD questions
Just downloaded the PT3 trial, will almost certainly buy it and love it in general, just a couple of queries.
Is there any way to remove the PT logo which appears on the HUD? It obscures my cards when I sit in a certain seat in Stars FR.
Also, the HUD seems to make the bet/check/fold buttons fairly sticky when multitabling, as in I often have to press it several times for the action to register. Is this problem common place and is there any way around it?
Cheers
Edit: sorry just read the notice at the top, will repost in PT3 forum
Is there any way to remove the PT logo which appears on the HUD? It obscures my cards when I sit in a certain seat in Stars FR.
Also, the HUD seems to make the bet/check/fold buttons fairly sticky when multitabling, as in I often have to press it several times for the action to register. Is this problem common place and is there any way around it?
Cheers
Edit: sorry just read the notice at the top, will repost in PT3 forum
