sample sizes for pop up stats (PT3)

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

sample sizes for pop up stats (PT3)

Postby George999 » Sat May 31, 2008 9:44 pm

Is there a way to show the sample sizes for the pop up stats like the old PAHUD did? My pop up stats currently just show the percentages but theres no way for me to know how often that player has been put in that situation. For example, I may have a player that I have 100 hands on and if I check a stat like fold to river bet and it shows 66% then I would be wrong in using this stat if it is only 2 out of 3 times. I would like to see something like 66/3 for that stat.
George999
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:39 am

Re: sample sizes for pop up stats (PT3)

Postby George999 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:38 am

ooooopssss.... This should be in PT3 forum.

Sorry.
George999
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:39 am

Re: sample sizes for pop up stats (PT3)

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:34 pm

Not yet, but this will be added. If you mouse-over a stat on the main HUD you should see the sample-size info, but the option to add this to normal/popup stat display.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests