Finally got my pt2 and hud up and running.
4
But sadly i cant get the two to link up. I can get my own stats only. But all what else i can see is the VP$ : N/A - PFR: N/A - Pot : - $0 in the bottom right hand corner. And i also get the end of hand stats, ie on stars it will show what the other person had if there is a checked down showdown.
But thats all. I have finally got some stats showing after 48 hands for the last 4 players in the sng.
Is this normal? now my stats have disappeared. I am really struggling with how to get this working. I have linked up all files in the correct places etc from the help page. Yet i cant work out whats happening? I get this message.
Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 1 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.
Why am i not getting stats? can anyone help at all?
Many Thanks
Ross
