How do I get rid of vp pr and af tags in hud display

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

How do I get rid of vp pr and af tags in hud display

Postby acem » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:01 pm

How do I get rid of the vp pr and af tags in the hud display. I just want to see the numbers not the letters in front of the numbers.
acem
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:57 am

Re: How do I get rid of vp pr and af tags in hud display

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Please see the How To: HUD Configuration.
Remove the prefix text for the stats you mention.


Edit: sorry, I'm assuming you mean PT3, despite this being the PAH forum?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: How do I get rid of vp pr and af tags in hud display

Postby acem » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:38 pm

WhiteRider wrote:Please see the How To: HUD Configuration.
Remove the prefix text for the stats you mention.


Edit: sorry, I'm assuming you mean PT3, despite this being the PAH forum?

yes pt3
acem
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:57 am

Re: How do I get rid of vp pr and af tags in hud display

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:40 pm

Can you see how to remove the tags now?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests