Page 1 of 1

How do I get rid of vp pr and af tags in hud display

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:01 pm
by acem
How do I get rid of the vp pr and af tags in the hud display. I just want to see the numbers not the letters in front of the numbers.

Re: How do I get rid of vp pr and af tags in hud display

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:21 pm
by WhiteRider
Please see the How To: HUD Configuration.
Remove the prefix text for the stats you mention.


Edit: sorry, I'm assuming you mean PT3, despite this being the PAH forum?

Re: How do I get rid of vp pr and af tags in hud display

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:38 pm
by acem
WhiteRider wrote:Please see the How To: HUD Configuration.
Remove the prefix text for the stats you mention.


Edit: sorry, I'm assuming you mean PT3, despite this being the PAH forum?

yes pt3

Re: How do I get rid of vp pr and af tags in hud display

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:40 pm
by WhiteRider
Can you see how to remove the tags now?