Problems with PT3 HUD on Everest

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Problems with PT3 HUD on Everest

Postby ISayu » Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:03 pm

I`m having problems running HUd on Everest, some of the problems include;

My stats keep disappearing , they come back for a short time if I click reset
When a new player joins the table, stats remain for previous player


I also think PT3 is not importing new hands when you open a new table. Seems to work ok if you have all tables open and running before you start the auto import.

Any help on the above is appreciated
ISayu
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Problems with PT3 HUD on Everest

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:03 am

PAHud questions only - NOT PT3 HUD.

Not recognising new tables is a known issue in beta 13 so I guess you're using that? If not please try it.
As for the other issues: Having Hud Problems? READ THIS!
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests