Table Sizing

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Table Sizing

Postby PureBred55 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Is PAHUD limited to certain resolutions?
I play mostly on UB and when I maximize the table the stats stay where they were as the original window...then if I try to move the stat. boxes to the new resolution the layout manager doesn't support it...like the layout manager would have to be maximized as well...help>
PureBred55
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:13 am

Re: Table Sizing

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:17 pm

Resizing of tables is supported on some sites, but not all - I don't know if it works on UB. Are you able to resize tables, or just maximize?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Table Sizing

Postby PureBred55 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:53 am

Sorry, my mistake I'm maximizing the table...but the HUD stays where it was when I opened the table and doesn't resize with it.
Also, the layout manager doesn't support large screens as I would have to put the stat. box farther (right / left / up / down) then the layout manager allows for table maximizing.
Any thoughts or resolutions?

Thanks
PureBred55
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:13 am

Re: Table Sizing

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:28 pm

I'm afraid I don't know about this personally on UB, but you could try resizing the table instead of maximising it, and see if the stats/positions scale - if they do I guess you could resize it to take up the full window rather than maximising it..
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Table Sizing

Postby APerfect10 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:44 am

APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Table Sizing

Postby PureBred55 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:25 am

Thank you very much it worked perfect
PureBred55
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:13 am


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests