PAHud on two computers

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

PAHud on two computers

Postby rdtedm » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Hey, sorry if this is mentioned somewhere else. I was wondering what I need to do to install PAHud on my lapotp? I already bought it for my PC. Also, can I use the same DB on both PCs without having to buy PT twice> Thanks.
rdtedm
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:57 am

Re: PAHud on two computers

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:20 pm

Just download and install PAH on the laptop in question; you can use your same registration code. Each registration code is valid for use on two computers and the same goes for PT2.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest