Pokerroom - cannot see mucked hands

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Pokerroom - cannot see mucked hands

Postby waytogo » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:00 am

I cannot see mucked hands when I play on Pokerroom. Am I missing something or is that just the way it is with that Poker site?
waytogo
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Re: Pokerroom - cannot see mucked hands

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:29 pm

This is not supported on all sites, because they don't all include mucked hand info in the HH file.
Have a look at the hand history for a hand that went to showdown and see if there is any mucked hand info if the player didn't have to show.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests