Getting PAHUD after buyin PT3

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Getting PAHUD after buyin PT3

Postby Drussefar » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:36 am

Dont know if this is the right place to ask for this, but I was wondering how I get PAHUD after buying PT3. I believe you can get PAHUD for free, and I would like to use it with my PT Omaha? Do I need a new registration code or can I use the one for PT3. I already downloaded PAHUD so what do I need to do from here?
Drussefar
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 pm

Re: Getting PAHUD after buyin PT3

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:47 am

If you can't see your reg codes under My Account, please create a ticket on the Support system and give your details, you will be sent a code.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest