Using PAHUD on Pstars 50BB minimum tables

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Using PAHUD on Pstars 50BB minimum tables

Postby pokerbandit » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:07 pm

Currently, I am not able to see any PAHUD stats on Pstars 50BB minimum tables. I have PT2 and PAHUD. Please advise.

Thanks.
pokerbandit
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:03 pm

Re: Using PAHUD on Pstars 50BB minimum tables

Postby drunkpplaya » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:11 am

I'm also having the same problem
drunkpplaya
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:03 am

Re: Using PAHUD on Pstars 50BB minimum tables

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:07 am

Please make sure you have the latest versions of both.
PAH 1.19.6
PT2: POKERSTARS PATCH FOR MAY 9 2008 UPDATE
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests