PA Hud not showing own stats correct (Ongame)

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: PA Hud not showing own stats correct (Ongame)

Postby Turms » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 am

Ok, I'll try to be patient. I'm just trying to change my game to a more loose and agressive format, and that's hard when you're not seeing your stats.
Turms
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Re: PA Hud not showing own stats correct (Ongame)

Postby Turms » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:41 am

In case someone else has the same problem on Ongame: My problem didn't get solved and I'm waiting for next update to the Hud.
Turms
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Previous

Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests