Page 1 of 1

invalid registration code

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:40 am
by WizardOfOuts
I don't know if this is related to today's server outage but...Pokerace is telling me that I only have the trial version and asking me for the registration code. When I give it the code it tells me that it is an invalid code...Please tell me what to do.

Thanks as always.

Re: invalid registration code

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 pm
by kraada
There was an issue this morning with our registration server, please try again and see if it works now.

If it doesn't, please enable logging and attempt to register, and when it fails attach the PAHud.log file to a support ticket and we will get the issue sorted for you.

Re: invalid registration code

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:35 pm
by WizardOfOuts
I tried again and it still didn't work. I used the automated reg code emailing system and...Worked like a charm.

Thanks again.

Wiz

Re: invalid registration code

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 pm
by kraada
Wiz,

So you're all set now?

Re: invalid registration code

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:09 pm
by WizardOfOuts
Yes, although like everyone else who plays at tilt....I am hoping for a quick update to the HUD as I have a midyear bonus to clear there.

Re: invalid registration code

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:25 pm
by kraada
We are working on it; once I know more I'll let you know.

Re: invalid registration code

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:21 am
by dkinell
What's the status on repairing this problem "invalid registration code.

Re: invalid registration code

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:33 am
by WhiteRider
WhiteRider wrote:Anyone that is affected can use this temporary code which will expire on Monday:
3F94A5-938BE1-E339A6-59A6E9
At which point, your records should be updated and you should switch back to your normal code.