HOW DO I ENTER TOURNAMENT RESULTS! -100% ROI

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HOW DO I ENTER TOURNAMENT RESULTS! -100% ROI

Postby jofay » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 am

This is really annoying and difficult trying to get through this software, I had Pokeroffice a couple years back and they automatically kept all results in front of you with without you having to do nothing at all. I want to have my results for me to see and I have no idea on how to do this and hotmail will not allow me to import from email because it does not support POP3 without paying for outlook express, which I'm not willing to do or I am also not will to manually type in results for all my tourneys or sitngos that i have played in, that is absurd.
jofay
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:43 am

Re: HOW DO I ENTER TOURNAMENT RESULTS! -100% ROI

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:16 am

Please don't cross-post, we read every thread.
This is the PAHud section - PT3 issues should remain in the PT3 forum. Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest