Exception occurred while processing hand history

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Exception occurred while processing hand history

Postby Moondoggy » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:10 pm

I am constantly(about every ten hands) getting the pop up error message "Exception occurred while processing hand history file". After closing the pop up window none of the on screen stats update and I must close and restart PAHUD to get updated stats. I am playing on Full Tilt and have recently downloaded PAHUD v1.19.10.3 beta.
Moondoggy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:57 am

Re: Exception occurred while processing hand history

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:08 am

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play enough hands to reproduce the problem, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Exception occurred while processing hand history

Postby ukeepguessin » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Same thing here, except I can't seem to produce a log file. I've followed the instructions and there is no file there. The auto-center works and the stats appear but they won't update. After about 10-15 minutes, I get the same error message. I turned off UAC (using vista), re-installed PAH and now it says my trial has expired and wants my registration number, so I need that again. What do I have to include to get my registration info again?
ukeepguessin
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:04 am

Re: Exception occurred while processing hand history

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:17 am

You still need to run PAH (and PT2 and your poker sites) as Administrator. Once you do this it may work, but should allow the log file to be written if not.
Attention Microsoft Vista Users

You can Rerequest your PAHUD Key from here.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Exception occurred while processing hand history

Postby jhmu » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:55 pm

I am having the same problem. Will send log.

Thank you for the antcipated patch.

jhmu
jhmu
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Re: Exception occurred while processing hand history

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:56 am

Thanks - we'll get back to you via your ticket.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Exception occurred while processing hand history

Postby Nuck » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:57 pm

Ive been having the same problem so I uninstalled pahud after saving my layout. So far so good after reinstalling.
Nuck
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:48 am


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests