PAH stopped working for Stars

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PAH stopped working for Stars

Postby billrake » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:25 pm

I have the "G" update, I get my stats as all N/A and same for table numbers, playing tournaments. Numbers show fine in PT2.

?????
billrake
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Re: PAH stopped working for Stars

Postby billrake » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:31 pm

I should have said nothing else is appearing at all
billrake
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Re: PAH stopped working for Stars

Postby billrake » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:44 pm

OK, works fine when I switch my database from postgres to access...
billrake
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:05 pm

Re: PAH stopped working for Stars

Postby billrake » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 pm

ignore me for god's sake, downloaded pah g patch all good
billrake
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:05 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests