Other players stats appear, not mine.

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Other players stats appear, not mine.

Postby ukeepguessin » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Ok, new patch installed and things seem to be working ok, except for the fact that my stats aren't showing up. I have popup stats configured to show mine and "enable" popup stats checked.

I enabled logging to try to created a file for a report but I can't find it in vista as the tutorial describes. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.
ukeepguessin
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:04 am

Re: Other players stats appear, not mine.

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:04 am

The PAHud.log file should be in the main PAHud folder.
If you have file extensions disabled in Windows it may be called "PAHud (Text Document)".
If it's not there, check that you have PAHud configured to run as administrator.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Other players stats appear, not mine.

Postby ukeepguessin » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Actually, got it fixed. I turned off UAC but I still didn't see a log file appear. Anyway, I turned off "standard drawing" and it works now. So, unless some unforseen horrid event happens, I'm a happy guy. Auto-center works, stats appear, hands import. Many thanks.
ukeepguessin
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:04 am

Re: Other players stats appear, not mine.

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:15 am

OK, great - thanks for letting us know.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest