HUD Problems with FullTilt

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD Problems with FullTilt

Postby DrUwe » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:50 am

Hi,

I'm playin SNG on FullTilt. Now AceHud does work fine until I open a new table. It won't recognize it. If I close and restart AceHud it recognize all tables and updates stats properly. I`m using newest update and all settings are correct.

Thx for your help
DrUwe
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:08 am

Re: HUD Problems with FullTilt

Postby kraada » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:44 am

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD Problems with FullTilt

Postby faprifti » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Same problem here :

Everytime I shut a SNG or tournament table, I need to restart PAH because it blocks itself (all stats are blocked and don't refresh and it can't recognize others tables which are open after). I`m using newest update and all settings are correct. I have PT2.

With the CG tables all is fine.
faprifti
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Re: HUD Problems with FullTilt

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Could you report the problem as well? The more data we get the easier it will be to pin this bug down.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest