Page 1 of 1

Tournament results..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:22 pm
by Ntavelis
Today I purchased Poker Tracker after two months of using trial version.
I had a problem with the the input of my tournament results.
It seems that PT inputs all of my tournaments I play but it doesn't input the results of them. With this problem my graphs are all negative, which is not true.
What can I do about it?
Should I always input the results manually?
Isn't there any way to automate it?
And if there is, what about my results which are already in there? Is there a way to auto-input the correct ones and not do it manually?



P.S.:
Excuse my english if it isn't so good.. :roll:

Re: Tournament results..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:37 am
by WhiteRider
Do you mean PT3? (this is the PAHud section, which is a separate application.)

Please read the Tournaments FAQ.

Re: Tournament results..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:55 am
by Ntavelis
Oops! Sorry for posting in the wrong section.. :(
You can lock it down.