POKER ACE HUD Problems with Stats

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

POKER ACE HUD Problems with Stats

Postby teoirimia » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:22 pm

1. Installed and purchased poker tracker 3 works great
2. Installed and used POKER ACE HUD (FAIL) many problems
a. Followed all the setup steps from the website tutorial and still problems
b. even downgraded to Poker Traker 2 still problems
c. It recognizes the tables but it doesn't show any stats (worthless)
d. It shows last hand played but no stats (FUll TIlt)
e. Very frustrated and I hope this will help me find the answer to the problem.
f. I use windows 7
g. Please help me out here need to figure this out.
teoirimia
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: POKER ACE HUD Problems with Stats

Postby kraada » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:13 pm

PAHUD only works with PT2, not PT3.

Were you able to get hands importing in PT3?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: POKER ACE HUD Problems with Stats

Postby teoirimia » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 pm

PT3 is amazing it works like a dream. And yeah I was able to import hands very easy and also wile plying I can get the stats on players.
teoirimia
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Re: POKER ACE HUD Problems with Stats

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:33 am

So why do you need PAHud?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: POKER ACE HUD Problems with Stats

Postby teoirimia » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:20 pm

I thought it may be easier to read and figure out the stats and customize it in a simpler manner. But I've been studying PKT3 a lot so I get the same thing even more so I gave up on PAHUD and I am strictly using PKT3 now. Still a lot to learn though. I will erase my post soon anyway. I am new to online poker I was inclined by some books and tutorials to use PAHUD with PK2 but I find it easier now to use PK3. Thx for the help anyways.
teoirimia
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:17 pm


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests