PAH PTO and BestOnePoker

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PAH PTO and BestOnePoker

Postby Jim27 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:20 am

Hello,

I have got PTO, and I want to buy PAH but I want to know if it works with BestOnePoker (B2B).

I looked on "PAH" -> "Documentation" -> "Configure a Site"... but I don't know which one a I have to choose...

Thanks :)
Jim27
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am

Re: PAH PTO and BestOnePoker

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:17 am

B2B is Entraction, and is not supported by PAH.
PT3's Omaha module will be released soon - it won't have Entraction support initially but I expect it will be added soon, and that will include a built-in HUD.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests