Page 1 of 1

PA Hud Configuration for Ongame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:24 pm
by Turms
How should this be done with Betsson client? I'm using PT2 2.17.04 and PA Hud 1.19.10. On PA Hud's Preferences/Poker Sites/Pokerroom what should I do? There's no freaking .db files anymore.

Re: PA Hud Configuration for Ongame

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:49 am
by Turms
PA Hud/Options/Preferences/Poker Sites/PokerRoom/Add <- What should I add here? I can browse to c:\users\xxx\AppData\Local\P5\Betsson\Handhistory but I can't add a folder, just files. PA Hud Help is not helping, neither are the tuturials. What should I do?

Re: PA Hud Configuration for Ongame

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:01 am
by WhiteRider
Please update to the latest PAH version 1.19.10.4 - download it here. You can then add the folder.
You will probably also need to update PT2: PT2 Download Page.

Re: PA Hud Configuration for Ongame

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:52 pm
by Turms
Thanks, problem solved.

Re: PA Hud Configuration for Ongame

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:06 pm
by WhiteRider
Great - thanks for letting us know.