Page 1 of 1

Goalwin (Ongame) HH import error

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:34 pm
by bertobato
I've recently requested my complete hand histories from Goalwin. After downloading it, I imported it as usual using pokertracker. I noticed I keep getting error messages such as

Access violation (0) (Flags: 0; Address: 0x00a13a97; EIP: 0x00A13A97) (Line #481063)
Invalid player encountered: CaDaM055 (hand #5615891750708) (Line #481239)
Unable to import hand. Reason: Unable to execute query: COPY holdem_hand_player_detail FROM STDIN;; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: invalid input syntax for type numeric: "1.#J" CONTEXT: COPY holdem_hand_player_detail, line

I've had these errors occur for about half the hand histories I imported. Does this mean the hands that have errors in them haven't been properly imported? What can I do?

Re: Goalwin (Ongame) HH import error

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:57 pm
by kraada
The hands with errors have not been imported. Please attach the file in question to a support ticket so that we can examine it and see what is different in these hands - it sounds from the error like our parser is getting very confused.

Re: Goalwin (Ongame) HH import error

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:43 pm
by bertobato
I've sent the hand history file. Hope to hear from support soon.

Re: Goalwin (Ongame) HH import error

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:21 am
by ftadafzg
Hi,

I have the same problem and i can see the hand histories sent by ongame are formatted differently than the ones generated directly by their software. Is there any converter/solution to this problem?

Regards

Re: Goalwin (Ongame) HH import error

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 pm
by kraada
We're working on it, if you want an automated response when a fix is available, please create a support ticket as well.