Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerAce Hud? Report it here.
Moderator: Moderators
by eyeta2 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:29 pm
I can't seem to find a way to import hands from Absolute. Is there a way to do it?
I've looked thru the forums and can't find this info.
Thanks, Terry
-
eyeta2
-
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:49 pm
by WhiteRider » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 am
PAHud does not import any hands – it just displays information from a PT2 database.
Are you using PT3 or PT2?
-
WhiteRider
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54025
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
- Location: UK
by eyeta2 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:51 am
PT3, I actually figured out how to import my hands. Absolute and Ultimate are under "Cerious" network and it is listed in the PT3 list of sites to import from.
Thanks for your reply though.
-
eyeta2
-
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:49 pm
Return to Technical Support
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests