preflop raise listed as 2083%

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Doing a repair using the ODBC window takes up virtual memory which is hard drive space so if it's not letting you do that then ODBC doesn't have enough space to be doing what it needs to do.

Do you have that backup file in the PT folder??
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby pizzicato » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:48 pm

There is a pokertrack_backup.mdb file that is 354mb.
pizzicato
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:50 pm

With PT closed, try renaming the ptrack.mdb file to ptrack_bad.mdb and then rename the backup file to ptrack.mdb and see if it works any better.

This file would have been created prior to the last compact you did so it may be missing recent hands depending on how long ago you compacted.

One other option is to rebuild the database from the hand histories. See the 4th thread of this post for more details on how to do that:
archives/PT2/viewtopic.php?t=4577&highlight=exporthh
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby pizzicato » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:03 pm

I don't know a whole lot about computers so I'm sure this is a silly question. I'll try what you suggested in a second. But I really need to free up hard drive space. I'm totally out. If I backup ptrack.mdb and hhd.mdb is there any reason why I need to save my processed files (text files)? Or should I back up the processed files and not the mdb files. Thanks for all your continued help and patience! It's very much appreciated.
pizzicato
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Re: preflop raise listed as 2083%

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:10 pm

If you backup the MDB files in the PT folder then you don't need to keep your hand history files.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Previous

Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests