After reformatting - My registration key does not work

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

After reformatting - My registration key does not work

Postby Green92 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:19 am

After reformatting my computer, I've downloaded PTv2 but my registration key does not work any more. I still have the same product ID, but I get this message when I type in my registration key, "An invalid registration key was entered, please check the number and try again. PLEASE NOTE: If you have already registered poker tracker and have reinstalled the program or moved it to another computer, the original code you were given may not work if the product ID is not the same. Please email [email protected] and provide your new product ID and we'll send you a new code" Like I said though, my product ID is the same as before? What's the problem?
Green92
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:00 pm

Re: After reformatting - My registration key does not work

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:35 am

Use the online support system to create a ticket and send me the product ID along with the name/email used to purchase PT2 because I have no record of the name/email you used for your account here.
http://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=4
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests