"Ring game player statistics" doesn't work

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

"Ring game player statistics" doesn't work

Postby vvrr » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:21 am

I play on a boss media skin. The autoimport works fine, but when I press "ring game player statistics" there's nothing there! It's like I have an empty database.
So, I can import the hands and can even get stats with gametime+, but there's no data in the "ring game player statistics" window.
What can be wrong?
vvrr
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:19 am

Re: "Ring game player statistics" doesn't work

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:02 pm

What name and email did you use to purchase PT2? I have no record of the name/email used for the site.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: "Ring game player statistics" doesn't work

Postby vvrr » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:31 am

puffelpuffel[at]gmail.com

I got pt2 when I bought pt3.
vvrr
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:19 am

Re: "Ring game player statistics" doesn't work

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Why did you create a second account here then, different than the one you used to purchase PT3 with a completely different name??
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: "Ring game player statistics" doesn't work

Postby vvrr » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:11 pm

I didn't, this is my one and only account here. But why does this matter? Can you help me or not?
vvrr
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:19 am

Re: "Ring game player statistics" doesn't work

Postby vvrr » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Ok, I fixed the problem myself now. But thanks for your help anyways.......
vvrr
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:19 am

Re: "Ring game player statistics" doesn't work

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:09 pm

vvrr wrote:I didn't, this is my one and only account here. But why does this matter? Can you help me or not?


You didn't??? Then why is there a registered user that used the email puffelpuffel[at]gmail.com on this site with the account name of zhikt and a name of Daniel L (I won't use the last name)?? Is this person sharing codes with you?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests