Does PT2 save hand histories for observed tables?

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Does PT2 save hand histories for observed tables?

Postby turboluvr » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:00 pm

I have PT2 set up to move all my hand histories to a "processed" folder. On Full Tilt, the program creates .tmp files for all the observed tables you have open, but deletes them when you close the table. Does PT2 move these .tmp files to the processed folder to save them before Full Tilt deletes them if PT2 is running and importing observed hands to the DB while the observed tables are open?
turboluvr
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Re: Does PT2 save hand histories for observed tables?

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:09 pm

If these tables are still open when you close the auto-import window in PT then they should be moved. As soon as you close the table FT deletes the file so if you do that before closing the PT auto-import window the files are gone and there is nothing for PT to move.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Does PT2 save hand histories for observed tables?

Postby turboluvr » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:41 pm

Thanks for the quick reply. I just wanted to make sure that I had my hand histories for observed tables on file. So, even if I don't close down PT before closing down a table that I am observing, it sounds like they are saved in the hhdb.mdb file, so if I export my database to a file, then all of my observed hands should show up in the export file (and yes, I have "Do not store the actual hand history text for these hands" unchecked).
turboluvr
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Re: Does PT2 save hand histories for observed tables?

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:18 am

Yes, you are correct.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests