party auto-import not working after software update

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

party auto-import not working after software update

Postby dokoko » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:27 am

Hi Pat,

PT doesn't autoimport Party HH's from the hhf files since the software update this morning. Perhaps this is because of the void hh's when I sit out waiting for the big blind. Importing the files doesn't work either.

For the moment I ask Party to send emails, as the import works from those. But asking for hhs every few minutes isn't very funny.

Any ideas?
dokoko
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 8:14 am

Re: party auto-import not working after software update

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:46 am

They changed the format again, I'll have to get a patch out.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests