Cannot import PokerStars player note.

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Cannot import PokerStars player note.

Postby taks » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:55 am

I cannot import PokerStars player note to PokerTracker Holdem2. I am getting an error message: Error: Access violation at 0x77E9E51E (tried to read from 0x0BFF000), program terminated.

The pokertracker version is 2.17.03b.

This happened today. I was able to import and export the player note yesterday. Please advise. Thank you.
taks
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Re: Cannot import PokerStars player note.

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:33 am

You need to make sure PokerStars is not running when you do this. Restart the computer and try it again.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Cannot import PokerStars player note.

Postby taks » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:49 pm

ptrack pat wrote:You need to make sure PokerStars is not running when you do this. Restart the computer and try it again.


Thanks! I can import the player's note to poker tracker now. I will restart my PC when I have this problem again.
taks
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Re: Cannot import PokerStars player note.

Postby taks » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:33 am

Sorry to bother you, but PT2 started to give me the similar error again. Please see the error below:

Error: Access violation at 0x77E9E53A (tried to read from 0x0D7F0000), program terminated.

I restarted my PC and I do not start any program but PT2, but it still give me the above error and it shut down itself.

Any advice?
taks
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Re: Cannot import PokerStars player note.

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:00 am

I don't know what would be causing this problem, nobody else is reporting any issues and I can't reproduce it. Are you sure no other programs were running, like PokerAce, etc?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Cannot import PokerStars player note.

Postby taks » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:01 pm

ptrack pat wrote:I don't know what would be causing this problem, nobody else is reporting any issues and I can't reproduce it. Are you sure no other programs were running, like PokerAce, etc?


Yes, I am sure. Only pokertracker2 is running. It still does not import the player's note.

Can I uninstall it and install back again to see if this resolves the issue?
taks
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Re: Cannot import PokerStars player note.

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:10 pm

Yes, and you can use the same registration code that you are using now.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Cannot import PokerStars player note.

Postby taks » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:52 pm

ptrack mike wrote:Yes, and you can use the same registration code that you are using now.


I uninstalled my PT and downloaded PokerTracker2 (2.17.03d) from your website and installed it.
I did not have to registered the code. It already says the software is registered.

I should have asked this before, but I do not see my stats in PT now. I did not take any backup...

Is my data gone now (when I uninstalled the PT)?
taks
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Re: Cannot import PokerStars player note.

Postby ptrack mike » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:41 pm

Uninstalling removes everything, so the easiest thing would be for you have a backup. Do you still have your old hands saved in another folder somewhere?
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Cannot import PokerStars player note.

Postby taks » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:10 pm

ptrack mike wrote:Uninstalling removes everything, so the easiest thing would be for you have a backup. Do you still have your old hands saved in another folder somewhere?


I do have the old hands in a folder. Actually, I just started to import the hand history to PT. After I finish importing all the files, I will try to import the player note from PokerStars program to see if it works.
taks
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Next

Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest