Problem importing Everest hands

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Problem importing Everest hands

Postby promete0 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:09 pm

I use Poker Tracker version 2.17.03d (the last patch released). I'm playing on Everest on 3 tables a time. After the first, say, 150 hands (combined) correctly imported, Poker Tracker beacomes very, very slow. It seems frozen and slows my game on Everest. It imports, say, 20 hand (from one table only) in 30 minutes or so! When I finally leave the tables, PT2 returns to work properly and imports all the hands, but during the game it's impossible to use.
Can you resolve this issue?
Notice that I always move the processed hand to another directory, and I cange it periodically, when it becomes to heavy.
promete0
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:57 pm

Re: Problem importing Everest hands

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:08 pm

What email was used to purchase PT2? I have no record of this one used for the site.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Problem importing Everest hands

Postby promete0 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:50 pm

I think I used this one. I have similar e-mail addresses, like ricky76@(e-mail provider), but usually I use this one for poker...
promete0
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:57 pm

Re: Problem importing Everest hands

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:16 am

I have no record of any email with "ricky76" in the text. Send me a PM with your real name, the email you used to purchase PT2 and the product ID from the Help/About Poker Tracker window.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests