Page 1 of 1

Problem importing Everest hands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:09 pm
by promete0
I use Poker Tracker version 2.17.03d (the last patch released). I'm playing on Everest on 3 tables a time. After the first, say, 150 hands (combined) correctly imported, Poker Tracker beacomes very, very slow. It seems frozen and slows my game on Everest. It imports, say, 20 hand (from one table only) in 30 minutes or so! When I finally leave the tables, PT2 returns to work properly and imports all the hands, but during the game it's impossible to use.
Can you resolve this issue?
Notice that I always move the processed hand to another directory, and I cange it periodically, when it becomes to heavy.

Re: Problem importing Everest hands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:08 pm
by ptrack pat
What email was used to purchase PT2? I have no record of this one used for the site.

Re: Problem importing Everest hands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:50 pm
by promete0
I think I used this one. I have similar e-mail addresses, like ricky76@(e-mail provider), but usually I use this one for poker...

Re: Problem importing Everest hands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:16 am
by ptrack pat
I have no record of any email with "ricky76" in the text. Send me a PM with your real name, the email you used to purchase PT2 and the product ID from the Help/About Poker Tracker window.