Positive $Won, Negative BB/hr and BB/100

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Positive $Won, Negative BB/hr and BB/100

Postby Chappie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:14 am

The Misc Stats page seems to be calculating bb/hr and bb/100 hands incorrectly. It's currently happeneing in PTO, but I've seen it in PTH(2) many times before as well. It seems to happen when you have a large number of hands played and a small positive amount won. Actually now that I'm looking at it, there's more wrong than I thought.

My Current November stats from the Genereal Info tab:
1403 hands, $7.30 won, 0.81 BB/100

My Current November stats from Misc Info tab:
1557 hands, $26.70 won, -0.67 bb/hr, -.95 bb/100

I was initially only concerned with the negative bb/100 calculation, which I have seen before and not really thought it was worth mentioning, and also why I posted in PTH forum, but now maybe there's a bigger problem with my pto file, since the number of hands is different. Feel free to move it to the PTO forum if you like, but I think the initial problem is relevant to both PTH and PTO.

Thanks.
Chappie
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:16 am

Re: Positive $Won, Negative BB/hr and BB/100

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:11 am

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests