Page 1 of 1

Problems importing Bodog Hands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:44 pm
by omgcarddead
The import does not work.

Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 2 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.

Unable to get the game date (2) for game #1425542881...2008-11-13 19:33:17


Iam saving the Hands with Bodog Hand Grabber. Iam running Pokertracker and the Handgrabber as Admin.

Re: Problems importing Bodog Hands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:34 pm
by ptrack pat
Are you letting PT change you regional settings to English/US at startup?
Post the hand history text for one of these hands.

Re: Problems importing Bodog Hands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:24 am
by omgcarddead
ptrack pat wrote:Are you letting PT change you regional settings to English/US at startup?


I didn“t but i changed it after reading your post and know it works fine.

Thanks

Re: Problems importing Bodog Hands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:41 pm
by cretien
is this regional settings solution also for PT3? I can't find in my PT3.
And I'm experiencing probloms with my handhistories saved via Bodog Hand Grabber.

when I tell ipoker to autoimport from this grabber directory it finds the files but does not import the hands.
If I do manually import it says 'unrecognized file format'.

what could be the solution for this?

Re: Problems importing Bodog Hands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:44 am
by ptrack pat
PT3 does not work for Bodog yet. If you have questions about when it will, etc please post them in the PT3 forums, I don't support that program so I don't know the answers.