Hard Drive Crashed

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Hard Drive Crashed

Postby oli1233 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:46 pm

Hello, my hard drive crashed this weekend and I am in process of trying to figure out how to recover necessary data. Needless to say the most important asset of concern is my PokerTracker data. If I end up buying a new computer and cannot recover data from my old poker tracker what is the process for getting a new poker tracker for my new computer ? How does this work ? I do not think I have any of my purchasing information as I purchased about a year and half ago. Thank you.
oli1233
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:41 am

Re: Hard Drive Crashed

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:13 pm

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Hard Drive Crashed

Postby oli1233 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:41 pm

I have purchased a new laptop and need to move pokertracker to my new laptop but I have no idea how to get the files referenced in the FAQ post above from my old laptop which I can't log into.
oli1233
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:41 am

Re: Hard Drive Crashed

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:48 am

Then you need to reinstall PT2 on the new computer and use the online support system to request the new code by sending the new product ID.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests